Guidelines for Acceptable Use
Users shall adhere to the following guidelines for acceptable use:
● All use of the Internet will be in support of educational activities.
● Users will report the misuse and breaches of network security.
● Users shall not access, delete, copy, modify, nor forge other users’ emails, files, or data.
● Users shall not use other users’ passwords nor disclose their password to others.
● Users shall not pursue unauthorized access, disruptive activities, nor other actions commonly referred to as “hacking,” internally or externally to the district.
● Users shall not disclose confidential information about themselves or others.
● Users shall not utilize unlicensed software.
● Users shall not access or permit access to pornography, obscene depictions, or other materials harmful to minors
● Students shall not disable or attempt to disable Internet filtering software.
● Utilization of the network to disseminate non-school/work-related material is discouraged
- School Property