Thank you for supporting our students and our schools.
On November 5, 2019, the voters of USD 253 approved a $78 million bond election for much-needed improvements to our schools and a new early learning facility.
Each current building will gain much-needed classroom space, additional areas for student support services, general building renovations, updated building systems along with adding high wind shelters and level II secure entries to buildings without such features.
- Emporia High School
- Emporia Middle School
- Jones Early Childhood Development Center
- Elementary Upgrades
- Safety and Security
- Project Schedule & Construction Calendar
Emporia High School
Emporia Middle School
Jones Early Childhood Development Center
Safety and Security
Project Schedule & Construction Calendar
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bond Election Results
- Will there be opportunities for local contractors to bid parts of the construction?
- How will construction impact students and staff?
- When will construction begin?
- How long will it take to pay off the bond?
- How much of a tax increase will there be?