Emporia Public Schools
We Engage, We Empower, We Inspire!
Building futures, one student at a time.
Priority I: Student Achievement & Success
Develop inspired and engaged learners through a safe and caring learning environment which fosters a balance of academic and social-emotional success.
- Goal: Improve achievement for all students.
- Goal: Support the social-emotional development of our educational community.
Priority II: Culture & Communication
Grow relationships by engaging our diverse community through intentional, meaningful opportunities and purposeful communication.
- Goal: Create purposeful, community-wide educational activities that promote an inclusive culture of learning.
- Goal: Utilize multiple means of communication to engage all stakeholders.
Priority III: Resources & Infrastructure
Develop and maintain infrastructure and resources that meet the ongoing needs of the educational community while maintaining financial security.
- Goal: Actively recruit and retain skilled, caring, diverse, and student-focused staff throughout the organization with competitive compensation and benefits.
- Goal: Provide, maintain, and evaluate safe and secure learning environments that meet the ever-changing, diverse needs of our students and staff.
- Goal: Provide Instructional resources and professional development to meet the ever-changing, diverse needs of our students and staff.