Emporia Public SchoolsWe Build Futures
After-school care for students K-5 is available from the
Boys & Girls Club of South Central Kansas.
For more information click here.
E.L. & Z. Irene Hopkins Foundation
The E. L. and Z. Irene Hopkins Foundation have established awards to recognize the outstanding performance of Emporia teachers and school support staff.
Click here for the 2022-2023 Hopkins Individual Awards Nomination Form.
Mission Statement: Emporia Public Schools: We Engage, We Empower, We Inspire!
Priority I: Student Achievement & Success: Develop inspired and engaged learners through a safe and caring learning environment which fosters a balance of academic and social-emotional success.
- GOAL: Improve academic achievement for all students.
- GOAL: Support the social-emotional development of our educational community.
Priority II: Culture & Communication: Grow relationships by engaging our diverse community through intentional, meaningful opportunities and purposeful communication.
- GOAL: Create purposeful, community-wide educational activities that promote an inclusive culture of learning.
- GOAL: Utilize multiple means of communication to engage all stakeholders.
Priority III: Resources & Infrastructure: Develop and maintain infrastructure and resources that meet the ongoing needs of the educational community while maintaining financial security.
- GOAL: Actively recruit and retain skilled, caring, diverse, and student-focused staff throughout the organization with competitive compensation and benefits.
- GOAL: Provide, maintain, and evaluate safe and secure learning environments that meet the ever-changing, diverse needs of our students and staff.
- GOAL: Provide Instructional resources and professional development to meet the ever-changing, diverse needs of our students and staff.
Vision: Building futures, one student at a time.
Approved by the Board of Education on March 9, 2022