Emporia Public SchoolsWe Build Futures
Climate Survey 2018 Parent Links:
|Elementary Parent (English)||Middle School Parent (English)||High School Parent (English)|
|Elementary Parent (Spanish)||Middle School Parent (Spanish)||High School Parent (Spanish)|
Our buildings are once again overflowing with excitement! We are so glad to have welcomed back all of our students Wednesday morning! Take a look at this video to see some of the awesome things going on during the first day of school!
District Needs Assessment – Your Input Matters!
In May of 2018, Emporia Schools began the process of performing a district-wide facilities needs assessment. As part of that process, representatives from HTK Architects of Topeka are currently gathering input about our existing facilities from various stakeholder groups. To date, HTK Architects has met with USD 253 staff members about current and future needs and will soon be soliciting input from members of the Emporia community to gather additional perceptions of our facilities. Read More…
E.L. & Z. Irene Hopkins Foundation
The E. L. and Z. Irene Hopkins Foundation has established awards to recognize the outstanding performance of Emporia teachers and school support staff.
Mission: We build futures by preparing today’s students for tomorrow’s opportunities.
Priority I: Students & Programs: Foster a learning environment that demonstrates a balance of cognitive and social-emotional development.
- GOAL: Improve student achievement for all students.
- GOAL: Support the social-emotional development of our educational community.
Priority II: Communication & Culture: Commit to meaningful communication between the district and stakeholders to foster trusting relationships and build a collaborative culture.
- GOAL: Enhance communication and relationships with internal and external community members.
- GOAL: Engage in purposeful district-wide behaviors and activities that promote a positive culture.
Priority Area III: Personnel: Attract, retain, and develop high quality staff members who support our educational community.
- GOAL: Actively recruit, develop, and retain skilled, caring, and student-focused staff throughout the organization.
Priority IV: Facilities & Infrastructure: Provide appropriate infrastructure that meets the ongoing needs of the educational community.
- GOAL: Ensure an infrastructure that allows a safe and secure learning environment.
- GOAL: Provide learning spaces that meet the diverse needs of students and staff.
Vision: Building futures, one student at a time.