EMS Dress Code
We believe that the primary responsibility for the proper dress rests with the student and his/her parents. The intent of the dress code is to better our educational efforts through modesty, safety, and non-disruption of the goals of our code is expected and appreciated.
- Dress and grooming will be clean and in keeping with health, sanitary, and safety requirements.
- All students must wear shoes or boots at all times.
- Any wearing of apparel advertising tobacco, liquor, weapons, illegal drugs, violence; or those with sexual innuendoes or gang related, will not be considered acceptable, school dress.
- Hats and/or headgear are not to be worn inside the school building.
- Sagging pants and shorts will not be allowed. Revealing clothes or clothes that expose midriffs, private body parts, or undergarments are also not permitted.
- The final decision regarding appropriate, student dress rests with the building administration.