Information TechnologyEmporia Public Schools
Tech Questions & Answers
How can parents check grades online?
Students and parents can check grades using PowerSchool. Students log in using their student number and computer password.
Parents will need to create an account. A parent account allows you to view the information for one or more students with a single sign in. You can also manage your personal account preferences.
To create a parent account, enter the following information:
- Name – Your first and last name
- Email – Student notifications and correspondence related to your parent account will be sent to this email
- Desired Username – Your username is your unique PowerSchool identity
- Password – Your password must be at least 6 characters long
- Student Access Information – Information for a minimum of one student, including the student name, Access ID, Access Password, and your relationship to the student
Contact your Building Secretary or Tech Support for Access ID and Access Password information.
Information Technology Staff
District Level Technology
Mary Herbert Education Center:
Help Desk: Carrolle Milligan
Director of IT Operations: Paul Beadles
Database Engineer: Fred Gerbig
District Support Technician: Shari Good
Electronic Media Specialist: Matthew Fowler
IT Specialist: Nate Barrett
Director of Infrastructure & Security: Chris Harvel
District Support Technician: Alex Johnston
Building Level Tech Support
EMS: Shawn Hale
FHSEC: Shari Good
Logan Avenue: Dwight Russell
Maynard: Lucy Garcia
Riverside: Dwight Russell
Timmerman: Brenda Schroeder
Village: Brenda Boyce
Walnut: Brenda Boyce
W. A. White: Brenda Schroeder
Mary Herbert Education Center
1700 W 7th Ave.
PO Box 1008
Emporia, KS 66801
Help Desk: 620-341-2244
USD253 Technology Main Office
If tech support is not available you may contact the Help Desk at (620) 341-2244 between 7:30 am & 4:30 pm.