Career PlanningEmporia High School
Kansas Works–is a web-based job-matching and labor market information system. KANSASWORKS provides job seekers, employers, and training providers with easy-to-use tools that support a wide range of activities. As a service of the public workforce system, KANSASWORKS is completely free for you to use. You only need a computer and internet access to do the following:
- Create and post a resume or job order
- Determine whether you’re eligible for state- or federally funded workforce programs
- Search for the ideal job or job candidate
- Search for the ideal training or service provider
- Research labor market information
- And much more!