Kay ClubHome of the Spartans
What is it?
KANSAS ASSOCIATION FOR YOUTH
The KAY program empowers Kansas students with lifetime leadership skills and an attitude of service to others.
- Membership in KAY is available to all students attending a KSHSAA member school.
- Participation in KAY builds character, promotes good citizenship and improves life skills.
- Participation in KAY allows students to develop lifetime leadership skills.
- KAY provides students the opportunity to develop a positive attitude of service for others.
- KAY provides a supervised opportunity for students to grow in character, leadership and selfless service.
- KAY focuses on service to a student’s school, their community, nation and world.
- Participation in KAY contributes to school spirit and pride.
- KAY promotes positive school and community relations.
- Participation in school activities like KAY is a privilege.
- Participation in KAY promotes academic achievement and enriches each student’s educational experience.
- Service to others benefits both the receiver and the giver.
- All KAY sponsors should be knowledgeable and properly trained.
- Attendance at KAY Leadership Camp, Regional and Unit Conferences provide a tremendous networking opportunity for both student members and sponsors.
Check daily announcements for meeting dates.