Board Policies – Section J – Students

JFCA – Early Graduation (See IHF)

Students who complete all state and local graduation requirements may request permission to graduate early. The student and parents shall consult with high school administrative and/or guidance personnel in order to develop a graduation plan.  The board or designee shall approve or deny each request based on the circumstances of the individual student.

Approved: February 11, 2015

Pin It on Pinterest