Emporia Public SchoolsWe Build Futures
COVID-19 / CORONAVIRUS – INFORMATION
SCHOOL BUILDINGS CLOSED
For more information on your students schedule beginning March 30, please check your students Gmail account.
You may also email your students teacher and/or building principal. Click here for email address.
INTERNET ACCESS SURVEY
We have determined that we need detailed information regarding home internet access in order for us to make informed decisions regarding how we can best provide distance learning solutions for students, staff, and parents. With that in mind, please complete this survey to assist us in the planning and delivery of our continuous learning plan.
E.L. & Z. Irene Hopkins Foundation
The E. L. and Z. Irene Hopkins Foundation has established awards to recognize the outstanding performance of Emporia teachers and school support staff.
Mission: We build futures by preparing today’s students for tomorrow’s opportunities.
Priority I: Students & Programs: Foster a learning environment that demonstrates a balance of cognitive and social-emotional development.
- GOAL: Improve achievement for all students.
- GOAL: Support the social-emotional development of our educational community.
Priority II: Communication & Culture: Commit to meaningful communication between the district and stakeholders to foster trusting relationships and build a collaborative culture.
- GOAL: Enhance communication and relationships with internal and external community members.
- GOAL: Engage in purposeful district-wide behaviors and activities that promote a positive culture.
Priority Area III: Personnel: Attract, retain, and develop high quality staff members who support our educational community.
- GOAL: Actively recruit, develop, and retain skilled, caring, and student-focused staff throughout the organization.
Priority IV: Facilities & Infrastructure: Provide appropriate infrastructure that meets the ongoing needs of the educational community.
- GOAL: Ensure an infrastructure that allows a safe and secure learning environment.
- GOAL: Provide learning spaces that meet the diverse needs of students and staff.