Emporia Public SchoolsWe Build Futures
Online enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year has closed. To enroll, please call 620-341-2396 and schedule an appointment.
As a reminder, after-school care for students K-5 will be available from the
Boys and Girls Club of South Central Kansas. For more information click here.
E.L. & Z. Irene Hopkins Foundation
The E. L. and Z. Irene Hopkins Foundation has established awards to recognize the outstanding performance of Emporia teachers and school support staff.
Mission Statement: Emporia Public Schools: We Engage, We Empower, We Inspire!
Priority I: Student Achievement & Success: Develop inspired and engaged learners through a safe and caring learning environment which fosters a balance of academic and social-emotional success.
- GOAL: Improve achievement for all students.
- GOAL: Support the social-emotional development of our educational community.
Priority II: Culture & Communication: Grow relationships by engaging our diverse community through intentional, meaningful opportunities and purposeful communication.
- GOAL: Create purposeful, community-wide educational activities that promote an inclusive culture of learning.
- GOAL: Utilize multiple means of communication to engage all stakeholders.
Priority III: Resources & Infrastructure: Develop and maintain infrastructure and resources that meet the ongoing needs of the educational community while maintaining financial security.
- GOAL: Actively recruit and retain skilled, caring, diverse, and student-focused staff throughout the organization with competitive compensation and benefits.
- GOAL: Provide, maintain, and evaluate safe and secure learning environments that meet the ever-changing, diverse needs of our students and staff.
- GOAL: Provide Instructional resources and professional development to meet the ever-changing, diverse needs of our students and staff.
Vision: Building futures, one student at a time.
Approved by the Board of Education on March 9, 2022